The Fine Print
We’re sure that you will LOVE your order…but if you're not completely pleased, we'll do whatever we can to make it better.
Read our simple Returns and Exchanges Policy below.
- First, email Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the return or exchange process. Let us know what's going on and whether you want to return the item(s) or begin an exchange.
- We will email you a United States Postal Service (USPS) label to use to mail your items back.
- If we shipped you the wrong item(s), we will of course pick up the cost of the return shipping. If you are making a return, we will deduct the cost of the shipping from your store credit.
- All return packages must be postmarked within 14 days of the date we shipped your order, so be sure to contact us immediately if you need to do a return or exchange.
- Refunds can only be issued in the form of store credit.
- Store credit will be issued as a one-time discount code.
- Store credit may be used on our website, on our Facebook pages, or in our stores.
- Store credit must be used in its entirety for one purchase. Unused balances may not be carried over to other purchases.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable, except in cases where we have made a shipping error.