Returns & Exchanges
We’re sure that you will LOVE your order…but if you're not completely pleased, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Read our simple Returns & Exchanges Policy below.
- First, email Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the return or exchange process. Let us know what's going on and whether you want to return the item(s) or begin an exchange. Please include your NAME and ORDER NUMBER in your email.
- Please ship your item(s) to Dish Statesboro, ATTN: RETURNS, 721 S. Main Street, Suite 5, Statesboro, GA 30458. We suggest using the US Post Office to ship your return. If you request a return label, the shipping cost will be deducted from your store credit.
- Please include your invoice along with your items.
- If we shipped you the wrong item(s), we will of course pick up the cost of the return shipping.
- All return packages must be received within 14 days of the date we shipped your order, so be sure to contact us immediately if you need to do a return or exchange.
- Refunds can only be issued in the form of store credit.
- Store credit will be issued as a one-time discount code to be applied on your next website purchase. If you would like to convert your credit to be used over the phone, on Instagram or in the store, just let us know via email and we'll be glad to make it happen.
- Store credit must be used in its entirety for one purchase. Unused balances may not be carried over to other purchases.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable, except in cases where we have made a shipping error.
The following items are not eligible for exchange or store credit:
- Returns received after 14 days of the original order shipment date
- Returns received in damaged or worn condition
- Sale items